Re: election - delete if not interested

Frances C.  To you and to anyone that this might offend I apologize.  It is not meant to offend but hopefully make someone out there start searching for the truth.  If there are such ugly rumors out there about GWBush, I would like to read them.  I want to know who I am supporting.

I read Human Events, I'm at work right now and wouldn't you know all issues are at home.  It is a newspaper out of, I believe, Washington, DC.  Not a scandal sheet mind you but a small publication that keeps me abreast of the things going on in the Senate and Congress.  I also read newsmax.com, that is based out of Miami and is also on the internet.  All of the publications I read are reputable and believe me IF the things I read are not true about clinton/gore, why are they not responding to those accusations and putting the people reporting it behind bars for scaring us to death.  They only try to place blame on the GOP or the accusers.  They have abused their power beyond comprehension.  As I understand at this moment, clinton has placed executive orders in place to implement some of the medical applications that hillary tried to push upon us.  They will not be good, believe me.  It is the sort of thing that the people of Canada have and I personally know people from Canada who come here to Peoria to their family for medical treatment.

clinton/gore in my opinion are the worse thing that has happened in our Country in recent memory.  I believe even Nixon had some scruples.  At least he saved the Country his scorn by resigning.  When he was defeated by a small margin of votes, he stepped aside.  He did not put the people of America through what gore is at this moment and will not stop until the courts or congress puts a stop to it.  By the way, the court/judges sitting in judgement right now are clinton appointed.

I wish I had your faith that Bush were going to be President!

clinton did not stop, he tried with every trick and (in my opinion) every unscrupulous lawyer who would take his (or the Peoples) money to break the laws of this country to save his hide.  Well he did not get the job done,  he deserved to be impeached.  Further more if you read the publications I read you would know that what was brought to the light of the public is not all there is.  It is said that it brought tears to the eyes of the representatives who viewed the material that has not been made public.  We may never know.  But in some future generation, like they are doing now about past presidents, it will be made public.

Respectfully,
Beth Arnold