Re: election - delete if not interested

In a message dated 11/19/00 11:20:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, NardaA@aol.com

 Now having said more than I wanted too, because no matter what is said
 Democrats will hear and believe only what serves their own selfish goals,
 if it has to be done they will manipulate the law to serve their own needs,
 now I will shut up.

I want to say that even though I said the above, I have the flue and am
suffering from a headache and a fever.  So please, I cannot be held
accountable, even though I said it, it is not exactly what I meant, what I
meant was...........