Re: election - delete if not interested

Andrew:

>Now, a lot of these votes were cast by senior citizens, more prone to
>error, and to immigrants, also prone to error.  And, these three
>counties ARE rather Democratic, or so we've been lead to believe.  By
>insisting that machines be used to count these votes, the GOP is in
>essence stating that these 27,700 voters preferences for President
>don't matter all that much.

Voting assumes a certain amount of responsibility on the part of the
voter.  If a voter is too stupid to know how to vote with a punch out
ballot, then maybe they shouldn't be allowed to vote because they
certainly can't have the intelligence to understand the issues they
are voting on.  Lets also be very honest about something else.  It's
becoming very clear that Gore's intent is to steal the election any
way he can.  Gore has no scruples and not only is he starting to show
us who he really is, but he and the Democratcs are also showing us
what they really are.  And if you really wnat to know what the
Democrats are really like I suggest you read some Soviet Union history
around the year 1917!

Joe Halinar