Re: election - delete if not interested

In a message dated 11/19/00 12:19:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<<
 Every time I hear someone say that everything the Democrats do is done to
steal
 the election and everything the Rupublicans do is done for patriotic
reasons, I
 have to wonder about their objectivity at the very least.  Actually I wonder
about
 more than that but I'm too kind to say it.

Chick, knew that you would stop lurking at that one.  I was born a democrat
and evolved to a Republican.  Actually worked pretty hard for the democratic
party in my early days.  Don't want to admit how long ago that was.  It was
about ten years ago that I noticed that i "innocently" never voted for a
democrat.  Mostly has to do with the right to life issue, but with what has
happened with Clinton, it is no longer even a consideration.  Maybe with time
the pendulum will swing in the other direction.  N.