Re: election - delete if not interested

> My Dear Narda,
the rest of us are too stupid,
naive, or corrupt to understand what you are trying to teach us.

Chick, I disagree with all of the above.  I just believe more Americans need
to keep an open mind and do some reading.  There is evil out there whether
you want to believe it or not.  My biggest contention about gore and not
wanting him as president is that he lies.  Ohhhhh, some might say what the
harm, all politicians lie.  Well, give them the benefit of the doubt, they
tell us what we want to hear.  Most politicians do not lie about themselves,
gore does.  I believe there is a much deeper problem here.  The other reason
is because he has proven by the performance in FL that he has learned well
from bill.  Both in my estimation spells danger.

Best Regards, Beth