Re: Hosta's and paychecks

In a message dated 11/19/00 7:20:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< Sorry if I'm a little abrasive but I've been
 spending almost 60 hours a week in a job that I'm finally realizing doesn't
 mean as much to me as my family and friends.

Kate, one thing that I can say is I love my job.  I would probably do it no
matter how much it paid.  My husband's company just shut down three plants
and laid off about three hundred people.  He hates his job.  He sure makes a
lot more than I do, but money isn't everything.  I have the opportunity to
make a difference in the lives of a lot of kids, depending on how I do my job.

I tell my own kids go for something that will pay a good salary but will make
you happy, but if you have to choose, then  choose a job that you love.  N.