It could be worse

Well everyone as we wiggle and waggle about something that we will forget
about in several years anyway... It could be worse... We could be Peru,
where the President has decided to resign (which he did from a posh hotel in
Japan).  Or we could be in Israel with the gun fighting.  An email from my
cousin in Argentina isn't giving me much hope that things there will
brighten soon.  No matter who wins at least we can argue about it without
the gestapo at our door or the militia dragging us from our keyboards.....
With our press they can steal too much of our money in Government and
whether we lose our jobs or not we can with the will and determination that
made this country great go and do something else.

Your favorite pillpot,
Kate