Re: election - delete if not interested

The greatest travesty of justice was not a lie to a grand jury.  It was that we spent some astronomical amount of money trying to impeach this fellow when this was a private matter.   I don't want to know about the President's personal life, whether he is madly in love, has a harem in the back office, that he wears make up in bed, or whatever.  It's none of my business, as long as the activity is legal.

It was amazing to watch Henry Hyde and his linch men conjuring up enough reasons to impeach William Jefferson, and to see Ron Livingston (correct guy?) subsequently withdraw from consideration as leader of the House.  Henry Hyde, an absolutely brilliant fellow but not without his little bit of tarnish, as well.

We're a polarized country over these kinds of issues.   Would the Presidential candidate who is without sin please sign up to run next time?    Oh, and we prefer a living, breathing human being...

Andrew L.