Re: election - delete if not interested

Oh my God, there she goes again... "Bush has won and Gore will not let it
> go".

HELP!  It simply does not matter who won the popular vote.  Under our
system, it is who wins the state gets the electoral votes.  gore is trying
his best to change that after all the recounts.  If you don't like the
system go elsewhere, gore I mean.  You don't try to change the rules after
the election.  I feel I am intelligent enough to know that this is not over
and with all the manipulation of the ballots, gore might end up with the
electoral votes in FL.  God save us all.

PS  I will read your sites before any comments.  There is a lot of material
there.
Best Regards, Beth