Re: election - delete if not interested

I don't want to know about the President's personal life...........Andrew
I don't either but when it is flaunted like clinton did how can we help but hear about it!   If it is personal, then he needs to keep it discreet and not in the White House during business hours.  If laws are broken the person breaking them needs to be accountable and not try to make everyone else the scapegoat.  Whomever they are!
Come on Andrew, the White House is not supposed to be the place to do these things.  Go to a motel room.  It was not the act itself, it was the lying to a grand jury.  Tell me, what would happen to you if you lied to a grand jury and got caught.  We need our laws respected and especially by the President.  Rule of law means nothing to this whole administration.  That is a proven.  As for Bush, if he has done something that he should not have, he will have his turn to explain if he gains the White House.  I believe the same to be true for gore.
Best Regards, Beth