Re: election - delete if not interested

Denise:

>Gore should have conceded a long time ago.If he would have, he would
>have been a shoe in for presidency in the next election. Darn, too
>bad he didn't do that.

Just think, if the Democrats joined the Republicans and had voted to
not only impeach Clinton for lying under oath but also convicted him,
Gore would today be president-elect!  Probably in a landslide victory
and the Democrats would probably have taken control of both houses!
They sacrificed all of that because they don't believe in the rule of
law!

If Gore had been a statesman and conceded defeat gracefully, he would
have had a very good chance in 2004.  However, not withstanding
Hillary's pronocunments to the contrary, she will almost certainly be
making a run for president in 2004 if Bush doesn't get this election
stolen from him.  Hillary can't take the chance that Gore would win in
2004 and then maybe again in 2008.  That would make 2012 before
Hillary could run for president and by then I think most people would
consider her too old.  Hillary would be a very strong Democratic
candidate in 2004.  The Democrats are going to be doing everything to
make life miserable for the Republicans the next 4 years, she will get
all the big liberal states, 90% of the blacks will vote for her and
she will get a very large percentage of the women vote, just because
she is a women.  Come to think about it, maybe it is better if Gore
does steal the election!

Chick:

>And speaking of veterans, I think any of us who served at that time
>know that serving in the Texas Air Force and protecting us from
>Mexico ain't the same as being a vet.  God, I'd love to hear his war
>stories,

Yes, and I would like to hear Clinton's war stories!  Maybe he can
repeat the "loathing the military" story while he was in Moscow,
RUSSIA during the Vietnam War era.

Now lets see, Gore did go over to Vietnam, as a reporter, who had
security personal to make sure he didn't get injured.  Now, Bush was
flying fighter planes at 600 mph.  Now from my Air Force days as a
medical technician I remember what happens to a pilot when a plane
hits the ground at 600 mph.

Joe Halinar