entertainment

> > >This will have catastrophic results in our vital -- no, indispensable
> > >-- entertainment industry.

Denise, I have been toying with the idea of a boycott.  Not a short one but
a very long one.  Here are my thoughts:  Chick, Andrew, Kate, and a few
others may not believe this but it is not only about the election, it is
about the lack of morals and the trash they continually put on the screen,
whether it is tv or movies.  I am glad I did not raise children during the
years past since the smut has gotten so bad (clinton included).  I am not a
prude but most of this needs to be deleted from our homes in whatever form.
I used to be the biggest Streisand fan ever.  When I first met my husband in
the early eighties I used to drag him to her movies.  Not any more.

I don't know the legality of it all and I do not want to get into trouble
but with the internet (al did not invent it either) I can't help but feel
through email posted to people we know, then through the people they know
that it has to travel.  There is a need for a really good, very serious and
as short as possible,  a communication relating to the moral issues of
hollywood today and asking for support to stop them through a campaign not
to view their product.

I used to love movies, we have nearly stopped going altogether.  I would
guess maybe two this past year.  They are really bad in more ways than one.
 Best
Regards, Beth