Re: election - delete if not interested

At 09:15 PM 11/19/2000 -0500, Andrew L wrote:
>Would the Presidential candidate who is without sin please sign up to run
>next time?    Oh, and we prefer a living, breathing human being...

-- Maybe we should mention/talk about the *CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR
ARMS* e.g. yer living'breathing'human-Presidents getting shot, as a result
of, not being dead'meat already?

A Personal Philosophy about ANYONE running for President: they all
sound'off about doing this and that for y'all/us'all; until they gets
elected that is; and then, those who control this whole planet, tell the
new Boss *WHERE IT'S AT ON THIS PLANET* -- and all promises, wants & deeds
are forgotten!!!

<<simply jokingly put>> ...please ignore this humor'gesture coming from a
non-American...

Yikkees!, Canada goes'voting Nov 27th, what'if same thing happens
in'tundra''hossa-cussin-lands <-> de heck witit ...ah'ain't voting for
nuttin/nobody!! ..nohow? ..ever again!

U voters have fun tho'! -- ya'hear?  <<here'HERE!>>

;-BB))
blowing bubbles