Re: election - delete if not interested

Andrew:

>The greatest travesty of justice was not a lie to a grand jury.  It
>was that we spent some astronomical amount of money trying to impeach
>this fellow when this was a private matter.

Besides the fact that lying under oath isn't a private matter but a
criminal matter, the US treasury actually made money on the Clinton
impeachment.  All those people who were paid big bucks for TV
interviews and all those authors who made a lot of money writing books
all paid 28% or more to the government as taxes!  I don't remember the
exact figure that was the governments take from taxes, but I believe
the government took in something like 10 million more in taxes then it
spent to impeach Clinton.  Not bad.  Any bets on how much the
government will make in taxes paid after all the books and movies are
written about this election?

Joe Halinar