Re: An English friend

Hi Kate
Many thanks for your concerns over us over the pond so and so's.
Global warming is being blamed for our very unusual flooding. Yorkshire (not
sure about George Smiths Clyde) was turned in to the largest lake in the
country. And it sounds like we will be sinking into the North Sea before
many more years pass.
You have just got to keep smiling, but that is easy to say when it is just
your garden that is very very damp and not your home/business or farm.
Tim over the bigger pond

Tony can produce his own brand of nuttiness by the way.LOL