Re: Auctions

Hi Glen
	At this point the library has enough funds for awhile. That is why I am
not too crazy about one for it.
	I thought robins like the phoneix have no costs, if it could be shown
the expenses I am all for it or like someone suggested this morning it
could be moved to egroups where it is free. Bill Nash moved the whole
pixlist to egroups for everyone.
	Clarence suggested a project for research for southern blight or region
one sponsoring a new national spring event test trying to promote new
seedlings and sport competition.  These both seem like great projects to
me.
	I am sending this to the open so they can keep up to speed on it.
Bye
Bob

--
Bye