Killfile list

I hope I am right about this...
but a Tech friend of mine says that the Killfile is a mail filter which will
automatically delete any email with your name/email address on it from their
mail box.
I don't think that is a death threat.
Goodness I should it isn't a death threat..but is just one of the reasons I
don't talk politics.
And religion is another no no I don't talk about.
I know our hostas are sleeping...and the catologs are not out yet. ...
Lets try and keep it light?

Paula
Blaine,Mn
Hostas under a blanket of snow...