Re: hostas, for a change

Chick,
Why not mark the order with the customer's requested ship date?  Seems
fairly reasonable because as the shipper is pulling the orders, they
(hopefully) observe when the customer's preferred receipt date is and away
you go.   Of course, there may be a basic flaw in my assumptions because we
now have to deal with people who believe English should be a second
language, but that is a whole 'nother deal.  If you have so many that it
gets confusing (and I imagine you do), then "staging" orders by week to
ship may have to be done.   There are some problems with logistics in the
business, but won't the customers help you with this one?  Shouldn't they
TELL provide a "ship no earlier than" date, putting the onus back on them?

Andrew L.