Re: entertainment

<<<<"sammyshuwumum" <jcosler@mindspring.com>
  Would you be so kind as to identify yourself?  Or maybe someone else on
the robin knows who this is?>>>>

I don't know who this is, and don't care cause I'm intolerant of people who
are intolerant of others with strong beliefs ,opinions and ideas.
Beth,  ( and Chick and Ran and Andrew and whoever) keep saying what is
important to you, just as everyone else should...yes, sometimes it becomes
boring for some, like me, but who am I to try and stop and censor what you
beleive is true and of value?
BTW, next week we Canadians are having a big Federal election!  Did anyone
know or care?  I almost forgot about it amongst all this U.S. hoopla!

Barbara

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"