Re: Monsters currently in the White House

 As far as Ronald Ragen goes, He will be seen in future as one of our truly great 20 th century presidents, I don't remember that all the claims of wrong doing on his part were substanciated, not only that , but he was a really likeable fellow, certainly not true of the clown now filling that position.

He will be seen as a great President by your side, I won't tell you what I thought of him.  I can only tell you that I laughed at the thought that he could ever be elected President.  Laughed right up until the word "landslide" was spoken.

And just to show you how far apart we really are, if it were a race between Bush and Gore and Reagan and Clinton, I'd vote for Clinton in a heartbeat.

Chick (always smiling)