Re: Monsters in the White House

In a message dated 11/20/2000 8:25:02 PM Central Standard Time,
ShayDguy@aol.com writes:

<<
 <<  I see no parallel in Clinton.  >>

 You are so right there.  What Nixon did was  (*&&*(*^()  the country, not
 some bimbo.

 Jim >>

Hmm--I find it interesting how people blame the women, It's not Clinton's
fault but its; that's bimbos fault.

I call that the "wife beaters excuse"  were the person says "She made me hit
her"

In regards to Nixon and Clinton's crimes- they are guilty of the same crime.
lying

Nixon had many flaws And the Watergate affair was the result of poor
judgment. (Trying to be in charge of all things and a little paranoia and the
love of power are going to get you into trouble)

He did not have any thing to do with the break in but found out about it
afterwards.
But He sat on that information and when he was questioned about any knowledge
of it he lied.

One thing I find very detestable and i find to be more common on the left is
the attitude that "This guy did this and that-so our guy is not so bad" and a
very similar argument "Lots of people have don it-so it's all right"

When I see those type of arguments, those that spew them forth are placed the
pile of "Morally and or intellectual stupid" or "evil."

Paul