Re: hostas, for a change

Chick, other than having someone sit and watch the weather channel every
night, I'm not sure there's an answer. As much as people use zones (me
included) not all zone 7's are the same. As an example, it darn hot here in
May, I'd prefer a late March early April timeframe for my hosta delivery.
Depending on whether the ole ground hog sees his shadow, I can put them in
my garage for a few weeks.

However, I understand that most nurseries I purchase from are still covered
in snow at that time. So this year, maybe I need to stick to buying from
Southern growers? I dunno.

Tough dilemma for both sides.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)