Re: election - delete if not interested

Dear Dan,
I could only assume the intent of the phrases you refer to.  I also cannot assume to which particular issues he is referring since he does not specifically point them out.  Since the article was about military ballots, I would think that is what he is refferring to.  So as not to pretend to be a mind reader I cannot comment on each phrase.   Except for #6 I would imagine most are referring to the throwing out of the military ballots because of misinformtion given to them by a Florida attorney.  The attorney mailed the supposed rules by which overseas/military ballots are to be counted to the gore team and then attorneys distributed that material to the people counting ballots.  This material was not completely accurate.  I read it once but cannot always understand the first time and have to re-read which I intend to do.  Go to the Drudge report and read for yourself.  The following information came from the Drudge Report, excerpts as follows.

**World Exclusive**

The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained -- and is now releasing worldwide -- a memo circulated to Democrats throughout Florida detailing how to disqualify overseas military ballots!

It's been talked about. It's been flashed on TV. But now only the DRUDGE REPORT can bring you the full text.

Mark Herron, a Tallahassee lawyer helping shepherd Democratic presidential election lawsuits through the local courts, sent the five-page letter to Democratic attorneys across Florida giving them tips on how to lodge protests against the ballots which heavily favored Republican George W. Bush.

Best Regards, Beth