Re: hostas, for a change

Ran is so busy trying to convince the world that Dubya ought to be President
that he'll probably be til March before he gets his catalog out.  Mine, on the
other hand, is out and on the web.  Probably safer to take the sure thing and
not count on Ran to give up his ministry and get to work.  From what I hear
about the weather up there, it may be June before he can dig his plants out.

Maryland grown perennials, good to go, North or South. And you don't have to
wait for the snow to melt.