Re: hostas, for a change

In a message dated 11/20/00 11:03:48 AM Central Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< When you order, or if you were to order, hostas by mail, when
 would you like to have them shipped to you?  When does spring come in
 your area?

 Chick >>

Chick,
   I liked them shipped to me when I ask. I have three major extracurricular
activities, darts, Union and HOSTAS. Unfortunately all three happen to have
important events in May. Planting time, State Dart Tournament and Union
training. 90% of my collection has come from mail order. I ordered from at
least seven different nurseries last year and all but one shipped to me on
the date I requested. I LOVE mail order and one of the main reasons but not
the only reason is I NEED the specific shipping times so that I can enjoy my
hobby growing hostas. It's a great service that you ALL in the mail order
business provide. You might want to put in Capital letters in your catalogue
IF YOU DON'T SPECIFY A SPECIFIC SHIPPING DATE WE ARE NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR
DOING WHAT WE THINK IS BEST.
    I realize it is probably a very hard thing to keep to specific shipping
times but I for one really appreciate the service.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229
                phone 1-920-866-2413