Re: election - delete if not interested

How many on the robin have seen the body
> >  count of people affiliated with the clinton rise to power?  It is not
> about
> >  the sex. >>
> >

> > Or maybe He's just a good leader that knows how to inspire loyalty.
> >
> > Paul

> He is in fact a slippery character, that has a combination of good luck
and the knowledge of how to use power for his own ends!  He is empowered by
those who say they "don't want to know" I think for any with an open mind,
there is a good parallel to be drawn.  When Clinton or Gore are "found out"
on anything that seems to be shady  they deny , deny.  When George Bush is
"found out" he has said, "yes I am not proud of it but I did it"  Quite a
contrast.  That is for me one of the keys to real leadership.
Ran