Re: election - delete if not interested

> The country is not going to hell in a handbasket just because a Republican
is
> not in the Whitehouse...
>
> Andrew Lietzow
Actually Andrew
I have no problem with the ocasional Democrat in the white house.  Just not
ether one of those bozos.  How can any one not see them for what they really
are.  We all read the same ( slanted in their favor) news.  I have no hope
of convincing anyone of the lack of merit inharent in these two.  I will
just hope that time will demonstrate to the American public, what we have
really had "leading" us for the last eight years.
Ran