Re: hostas, for a change

In a message dated 11/21/00 12:57:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Ran is so busy trying to convince the world that Dubya ought to be
President
 that he'll probably be til March before he gets his catalog out.  Mine, on
the
 other hand, is out and on the web.  >>

Chick, I don't mean this as a put down, I would certainly never do that to
you, but Ran's catalog as I remember it is well worth the wait.  He is
starting to rival Tony with his humor.  I am checking your catalog out right
now and see what you have done to entertain those who are serious about their
hostas and their humor.  N.