Re: Nematicides for foliar nematodes

Hi Beth,
In an effort to show you that I respect your opinions, and that I pay attention to what you write, it occurred to me that since you are writing these folks so often, perhaps you had seen an EPA protest form of some kind.  I know I can write my representatives, but I wanted to see if you had an "in" with someone on the hill to get things changed.

I know it is hard to believe, but we liberals aren't ALWAYS enthralled with burearcracy either....Neither side has cornered perfection in legislation.

Have a nice Thanksgiving...

Andrew L.

Beth Arnold wrote:

(Beth--are you listening?).  Andrew, you have to take the responsibility and find out for yourself.  There are no forms, you simply contact your representatives and let them know your views.Best Regards, Beth
Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com
1250 41st Street                     515-274-0300 voice
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516