Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

And I don't know why my tax money should be used to build and maintain all those
dams and levies that bring cheap power to the West and South and keep the Midwest
from flooding every year.  Tear the damn things down.  Every man for hisself.
And we can use the money we save to build more ships down in Pascagoola that the
navy doesn't want. Gotta keep the Trent Lott voters happy.

Whew, I can feel myself getting more conservative every minute.  Close the
airports, I ain't got nowhere to go.  Screw them farmers, they can go chop
chickens at the Tyson factory. Ho boy, I'm on a roll.  Close the borders! The
landscapers can jest bring in some a them bankrupt farmers to cut grass.

And that there Yellowstone Park? Why I was out there a couple years ago and man,
its a damn shame the Park Service won't let us hunt in there.  Why them stupid
animals jest walk right out in front of you.  Coulda bagged me a buffalo easy. I
say close that sucker down and turn it into a huntin lodge.  Probably make enough
money to build us a damn fine aircraft carrier down there in Pascagoola.

I'm still thinkin.

Chick