Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

In a message dated 11/22/00 5:07:07 PM Central Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< And I don't know why my tax money should be used to build and maintain all
those
 dams and levies that bring cheap power to the West and South and keep the
Midwest
 from flooding every year.  Tear the damn things down.  Every man for hisself.
 And we can use the money we save to build more ships down in Pascagoola that
the
 navy doesn't want. Gotta keep the Trent Lott voters happy.

 Whew, I can feel myself getting more conservative every minute.  Close the
 airports, I ain't got nowhere to go.  Screw them farmers, they can go chop
 chickens at the Tyson factory. Ho boy, I'm on a roll.  Close the borders! The
 landscapers can jest bring in some a them bankrupt farmers to cut grass.

 And that there Yellowstone Park? Why I was out there a couple years ago and
man,
 its a damn shame the Park Service won't let us hunt in there.  Why them
stupid
 animals jest walk right out in front of you.  Coulda bagged me a buffalo
easy. I
 say close that sucker down and turn it into a huntin lodge.  Probably make
enough
 money to build us a damn fine aircraft carrier down there in Pascagoola.

 I'm still thinkin.

 Chick

Gosh Chick how could I forget the National Park service or the Forestry
Service. Also to heck with the giant Sequoia's they are a menace AND all the
monuments in Washington D.C. It was definitely a waste of our tax dollars to
renovate the Washington Monument and they should halt the renovations that
are taking place at the Jefferson Memorial and Lincoln Memorial and why in
the heck would we want to take care of the Flowering Cherry Trees that are so
gorgeous in the spring. They aren't in my backyard. I can afford to grow my
own.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229