Re: election - delete if not interested - esp RAN&Chick

Sorry Chick... Georgie Porgie has plans for the parks systems it's call Oil
drilling....  What we hope to preserve will be given to his buddies to
exploit.  We won't see any benefit from it except a waste land.  I like
Kris's note... Line them both up and let them duel it out.  Just for that
Kris you need to look below... Have them do it in Texas so the other can get
charged with murder and get the death penalty and then we've gotten rid of
both the unwanted individuals... We'll make Ran president (then he can't
finish his Catalog).. You VP.. Only fair since we're ruining Ran's life you
should suffer too.    Ray (I loved the Doc. Suess) can be in charge of
Education... Ok  here's your first draft of the cabinet... Couldn't pick a
treasury person figured it would give you something to wrangle about.......

                   Secretary of Agriculture: Andrew Lietzow
                   Secretary of Commerce: Joe Halinar
                   Secretary of Defense: Kris Groberg
                   Secretary of Education: Ray W
                   Secretary of Energy: Kate Ardissono
                   Secretary of Health and Human Services: ShayDguy@aol.com
                   Secretary of Housing and Urban Development:
                   Secretary of Interior: Bev Stegman
                   Attorney General: Beth Arnold
                   Secretary of Labor: Katherine A. Klass
                   Secretary of State: Meum71@aol.com
                   Secretary of Transportation: Bob Axmear
                   Secretary of Treasury:
                   Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Hershel W. Gober
-----