Re: election - delete if not interested - esp RAN&Chick

Kate Ardissono wrote:

>                    Secretary of Defense: Kris Groberg

I'll do it, if you don't think it's too weird having a professional historian
in this post (I know how to look stuff up), but I have demands:

1) The Hosta will be declared the National Genus and will replace the present
presidential seal (plus I want a hosta pattern on my secretarial sheets and the
wallpaper in my office).
2) I can keep hugging trees (you know, for that humorous, down-home look; I'll
even get a denim shirt and roll up the sleeves); this will confuse people who
think they know what the Sec'y of Defense is supposed to do.
3) My Under-Secretary can be Rich Mackin
[http://www.richmarckin.org/NotAProtest], Corporate Poet.
4) The only guns allowed will be potato guns, that cookie press/gun made by
Pampered Chef, and the blunderbuss.

Can't we have a Secretary of Horticulture? Is this a hosta-forum or not?

Kris
--
Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
1614-10th St. S.