Re: Cheney

In the hospital I work in (surgery dept.), the stent placement isn't known as
surgery. It is a cardiovascular procedure. It is done in the cardiovascular lab,
the patient is awake with some sedation.  And the results of the blood work might
not have been processed yet, showing muscle damage to the heart. And all that
shows is that the announcement of 'no heart attack' was premature. And the
announcement of 'heart surgery' was really over exaggerated. In our cardiac
center a stent placement patient stays overnight and a heart surgery patient
stays 5--7 days.   Just a little information for you guys. CHAR