Re: Cheney

RE:>>Just a little information for you guys. CHAR

Wonderfully accurate overview of what happened to Mr. Cheney.  This type of procedure
is no longer considered very invasive and I hate it when they call all cardiac infarctions
(help me out Char, if the terminology is not correct)  heart attacks.  That is the terminology
that reporters think we understand when what it does is tell little if anything about the
nature of the problem... IMO...

I'd hate to go hunting with several of these news reporters about now... liable to get your
head blown off by someone trying to get the latest scope...

When I was a kid, I hunted with a 12-Gauge Pump Marlin.  We hunted rabbits in Ohio.  It
was a real wake-up call the first and only time I ever set the trigger off *accidentally*.  Blew
a nice hole in the ground and scared the bejebbers out of me and, of course, everyone around me.
I was 12 or so at the time.  Things like that can happen with a young plebe sent out to do a
"man's" job, but that was how we "came of age" in the Swainhart family...

I imagine that is what happened with this story.  Somebody got trigger happy and didn't get their
facts straight being so anxious for that big pay raise...

--
Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com