Thanksgiving

Apparently I complained about having turkey for Thanksgiving once too
often.  Having been challenged to come up with something better, I offer
the following menu for consideration:

1. Banana Puddin.
2. Tater Tots, deep fried, not baked
3. Ribs, not baby back ribs, real ribs like we used to get in East St
Louis when I was a kid.
4. Catfish, fried, with cornmeal and cajun spices
5. Pie, fruit, not cream (Rhubarb is not a fruit)

Banana puddin, being God's perfect food, should be served both before
and with the meal. It should not be served with desert to avoid
overpowering the pie.  I really like pie.

Some kind of green vegetable should probably be served with the above.
Really doesn't matter which one.

Happy Thanksgiving Ran.