Forwarded Article: Friday, November 24, 2000

The following article has been forwarded to you from NewsMax.com.
To visit NewsMax .com, point your browser to http://www.newsmax.com.

Forwarded by: Beth Arnold (seabeth@heart.net)

Comments: Unite Americans against this travesty!

Friday, November 24, 2000

In a column simmering with outrage, columnist and former presidential speech writer Peggy Noonan has called on her fellow Americans to get angry and fight
Writing in Opinion Journal, a Walls Street journal web site (http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/pnoonan/?id=65000671), Noonan recites a long  and searing indictment of the Gore campaign’s shocking attempt to stage an election coup to deprive Gov. George Bush of Florida’s crucial electoral votes using every sleazy ruse in their bag of election fraud tricks.
And she proposes a remedy: "We must fight. And we all know it ... and we’re up to it ...so let’s go ... We must point out what needs be pointed out again and again and not ducked or hidden: The Clinton-Gore operatives are try...

To read the rest of this article, go to http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2000/11/24/105201