Election - you should read this

I have a message for you. Take heart, we are winning. The Democrats do not have a leg to stand on. This entire controversy is more staged than a professional wrestling program. Who knows better of the Democrats' manipulation of the media and the American people than those of us right here in Dual County? In Duval County there were 27,000 votes thrown out because of improper voting; apparent confusion over our two-page ballot system. Fifteen thousand of these discarded ballots were in counties the George W. Bush carried by 75%. This is twice the number of votes discarded in Palm Beach County. So where is the press? Why is Duval County not the county in the nations' media spotlight? The Republicans did not start crying foul about this because they know that this kind of user error is normal and in accordance with Florida law. I have to tell you that when I went to cast my vote I had to pause at the second page of the presidential ballot and thought to myself, "this could confuse some people, I could see where some people might vote twice." It is unfortunate that our system is not foolproof and people do make mistakes but Florida law states that it is the responsibility of each voter to properly carry out the voting procedure or his or her vote cannot be counted. This is the law. Second, and most importantly, the Democrats paid a Texas based telemarketing center called TeleQuest on election night to call thousands of Palm Beach County residents on election night with pre-designed scripts designed to raise a scandal about "voter-irregularity." This did not happen in Duval County.

But why has the majority of the American public not heard this news? Comedy Central airs a spoof news show called the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. It has a slogan that says, "When news breaks, we fix it." I am surprised that the Democrat Party has not yet filed suite against the show for stealing their slogan. Al Gore is proving that he has no respect for the law. He is showing his true colors that he is no different than his boss Bill Clinton. You know I had intended to insert a derogatory name in place of the president's but I could not think of any name more shameful than his own. Now Gore, in Clinton's footsteps, is trying his best to operate outside the law, attempting to manipulate the law for their own personal power gain. They call it their interpretation, we call it manipulation and lies!