Re: GWB Rallies

O.K, I've only had time to read snippets of peoples' opinions about the
election.  I have only one thing to say about what's happening in
Florida...

You can be a Republican, or a Democrat.  Believe what  you want, but we
should all believe in our constitutional right to have our votes
counted!

What if it was YOUR vote that was threatened to NOT be included in the
final tally...YOUR vote on the bottom of that recount pile that may end
up in the trash??? How would you react to that?

Don't we all feel, as Americans, that every single vote counts?  No
matter how long it takes to make absolutely sure that every single vote
is correctly counted, no matter what Gore or Bush do, MY vote had better
count! We should all be thankful we are Americans, and our votes
matter!!!!

I still remember my excitement when I turned 18, and had my first chance
to vote.  To make my voice heard.  I'll remember it all my life.  It's a
privelege to be an American and to have the right to vote as we do.  We
should NEVER take it for granted.

Diane Frederick