last of Alex Malloy's photos

Hi everyone
	I hope to power through the last of Alex Malloy's photos and ship his
albums back to him. I made a folder on the server and will try to upload
the last 30 photos to it in the next 24-48 hours as soon as I scan them.
This way you can see them as fast as I upload them and I don't need to
jam your mailbox(pixlist people).
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/