Re: right to vote!- delete if not interested...

Florida has always had elections problems... It's amazing the number of
different groups that try to manipulate the vote.  When I lived in
Tallahassee we use to get all sort of different problems from different
counties.  My mother said that in her county the number of votes tossed out
has almost every republican screaming for a recount.  You have the Jewish
voters in Palm beach....  The state has had problems for years!  It doesn't
matter who's side because everyone gets screwed...... Maybe now something
positive will happen and they can have a better process... Who knows...  But
one thing is a certainty  that every person that votes has a right to have
their vote counted and counted correctly!