Re: right to vote!- delete if not interested...

In a message dated 11/24/00 5:42:54 PM Central Standard Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< Florida has always had elections problems... It's amazing the number of
 different groups that try to manipulate the vote.  When I lived in
 Tallahassee we use to get all sort of different problems from different
 counties.  My mother said that in her county the number of votes tossed out
 has almost every republican screaming for a recount.  You have the Jewish
 voters in Palm beach....  The state has had problems for years!  It doesn't
 matter who's side because everyone gets screwed...... Maybe now something
 positive will happen and they can have a better process... Who knows...  But
 one thing is a certainty  that every person that votes has a right to have
 their vote counted and counted correctly!

 Kate >>
My (staunch republicans) grandparents lived in Florida for twenty years and
they complained about the same thing!

From one Kate to another, I totally agree.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road