Re: right to vote!- delete if not interested...

Everyone deserves a vote Beth. That includes the military.  My parents live
right next to Eglin Airforce base.  They've been rooked for years along with
everyone else.  Every year my mother tries to do something for the enlisted
families at that base over the next few months.

Just an FYI I was called yesterday evening by the election board and asked
if the previous owner still lived with us.  When I said no they asked me if
I was sure.  Turns out he used our address to vote.  They are now checking
in Oklahoma to see if he voted there too..... Doesn't matter what state
there are people who can't be honest no matter what.

Kate