List Admin Business (was:Re: dempled chads)

To the List Owner(s)

As all the chat about the US election is really very boring to those of
us who would just like it to be over I thought that I would Digest myself
well I waited for the conversation(s) to be about Hosta.  I used what I thought
where the right Majordomo commands, however nothing happened.. not even an
invalid response from the program.  Then in desperation I thought I would
uns*b myself, again
I used the what I thought where correct Majordomo commands... again nothing.

Finally I am pleading with you to 1. put me on digest or 2. give me the correct
commands so I can do it myself or 3. in the worst case uns*b me.  I prefer
option 1 or 2
but I whatever works for you is fine with me at this time.
I just don't want to have to delete so many messages.

TIA

Best Regards
Jennifer Bishop
Winnipeg, MB Canada (where we go to the polls on Monday and hand count the
ballots after they close)