Re: Removal Request

> Beth Arnold wrote:
> Mr. Rogers, If this is in fact true, I will personally withdraw from
> the MRHS convention.   Can you give me more detail as to
> individuals besides yourself who feel this way or is this your own
> personal feelings?  Let others speak for themselves.

I'm sorry Beth, but I agree with Floyd. I guess you have made your
position perfectly clear so very, very, many times. Don't you think you
ought to give us a break??  After all, we all have our own opinions
about politics, and, like you, we are entitled to them.  It's just that
we don't berate the people on the discussion group with them, who are
trying to discuss hostas. Won't you please give us a break now that the
matter has gone to the Supreme Court, please!  Perhaps you just simply
are not aware that more people in our great country voted for the Vice
President than your candidate, or doesn't that matter to you?

John Lanier
> Respectfully,  Beth Arnold
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174