Mascot for forum

OK Bill while I have your attention, I am voting no on your mascot for the
forum.  While I love the idea of fairies, that is the little people who fly
around and work good magic, your candidate is the wrong sex.  I would like
broad shoulders and big muscles, at least as much as possible on a fairy.  A
dimpled chin would be nice too!  Come up with that and I will vote for him.

What do you think ladies, any agreement here, or do you have your own ideas
about appropriate attributes for a fairy?  Come on Lu chime in her, we are
talking about fairies and you are the expert.  N.