Re: Removal Request

I AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT HERE.

There are those here on the hosta forum that will scoff at this email but it
is sent with genuine concern.  I do not want to personally hurt anyone and
do not believe I have sent any email that was personally aimed at anyone.
The reason for this email is that I would not want to hurt CIHS convention
attendance.  I am the Cut Leaf show chairman.  I thoroughly enjoy our
conventions.  If you for any reason think my involvement would hurt the
upcoming MRHS convention attendance, please comment honestly.  I urge all
interested to respond.  I would be happy to step aside if is called for.

Respectfully,  Beth Arnold