Re: Mascot for forum

>>I think I could vote for this idea. Ok, guys, which one of you would like
to be the model for this male fairie? Bob? Ran, Chick?

ROTFLMAO!

Oh Denise, thank you so much for the laugh! Oh the visuals you have
implanted in my brain! LOL!

Yes, in fact there are male fairies in the fae world. How else would new
fairies be born> <wink> Gee Kris, I'm sure I can come up with something for
both you and Narda. Wonder where? If you guys remember last year when I sent
my Tattoo picture, that was a female with a hosta, designed by yours truly,
I'm sure I can do the same or similar in a male version. Only problem is, I
might want to get it tattooed on my other thigh! THAT just won't do!!

I was reading last night and came upon this, and just loved it. Wonder if I
can make it into a plaque for my garden? Thought I'd share:

Sweet coralbells, upon a slender stalk,
lilies of the valley line my garden walk,
Oh don't you wish that you could hear them ring?
That will happen only when the fairies sing.

Made me want to add more heucheras and convallaria to my hosta garden.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)