Observation

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were camping in the desert, they set up their
tent, and fell asleep. Some hours later, The Lone Ranger woke his
faithful friend."Tonto, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
Tonto replies, "Me see millions of stars."
"What does that tell you?" asked The Lone Ranger.
Tonto ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that
there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo.  Timewise, it appears
to be approximately a quarter past three.  Theologically, it's evident
the Lord is all powerful and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
What it tell you Kemosabe?"
The Lone Ranger is silent for a moment, then speaks. "Tonto, you idiot,
someone has stolen our tent."