I'm not sure how to answer.  We don't usually make one at a time unless it's a sign or something else in a larger format.  Frankly, if I only need one label, I get out a pencil.

andrewl wrote:

Hi Chick,
This would be a sheet of labels at a time, right?  What happens when you only want one?  Have they figured out a way with the software to indicate which label you want to begin with so that one doesn't have to waste a lot of labels?

Andrew L.

Chick wrote:

We make labels here on our laser printer using weatherproof  label stock from
Economy Label.  They work great, you can make them any size you want using MS
Publisher, and laser print doesn't fade.  We've used them for years and haven't
found a drawback yet.  Not expensive either.

Preston Littleton wrote:
>About the Dymo EL60

Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com
1250 41st Street                     515-274-0300 voice
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516